Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Rest In Peace Michael Wiggins June 13, 1965 ~ May 4, 2016

I keep going over and over the moment in my mind... I had pulled another all-nighter the night before, and was asleep when I got the call... when I finally woke up, I saw that I had missed calls and texts... Missed call from Cindy Wiggins Missed call from Cindy Wiggins ...a text from Big John ...I knew that my friend Michael was gone... Michael Wiggins was an important figure in my life... My heart is broken... my dear friend Michael Wiggins passed away Yesterday May 4th 2016 at the age of 50... I have no words to discribe the feeling of loss... Wiggins was a friend, and a brother. He will be dearly missed. 

"Ascend may you find no resistance Know that you made such a difference All you leave behind will live to the end The cycle of suffering goes on But memories of you stay strong Someday I too will fly and find you again Let the wind carry you home Blackbird fly away May you never be broken again Beyond the suffering you've known I hope you find your way May you never be broken again May you never be broken again" ~words by Myles Kennedy & Mark Tremonti


Rest In Peace Michael Wiggins June 13, 1965 ~ May 4, 2016










































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment